2017 Mid Term Project
Famous Industrial Designer Presentation
For this project you will research a famous designer and make a slideshow about them to share with the class.
- You will be randomly assigned a designer by the teacher.
- Use google to research the designer and their contributions to the field.
(For tips on using google – https://youtu.be/R0DQfwc72PM)
- Finally create a slideshow with a minimum of 10 slides:
- Include the following type of information in your slides:
- Name of the designer
- Picture of the designer
- What kind of things are they known for designing
- Picture of something they have designed
- Personal history of the designer
- Where were they born
- Where did they go to school
- When were they born
- What attracted them to design
- Where do/did they work
- What enhancements or changes did their designs introduce
- Where would we see their designs or the impact of their designs in our lives
- What is the designers inspiration for their designs.
- Your final slide must be a work cited/reference page with proper documentation of where you got your facts.